Use discount code “TeamNEO3DHEALS19″ for FREE registration!
Biomedical is a leading market vertical for 3D Printing in Northeast Ohio. In a 2014 study, the Northeast Ohio Biomedical industry totals 217 establishments and almost 7,400 jobs.
This event is organized in partnership with the Additive Manufacturing Cluster of Ohio, an Innovation Cluster dedicated to accelerating the adoption of 3D Printing in Ohio. The Cluster recognizes the opportunity to capitalize on the rich biomedical assets and world-class hospitals in Cleveland. The Cluster is working to build supply chain strengths to support the growth of 3D Printing in the biomedical market.
- Sam Onukuri, Senior Fellow, Johnson & Johnson
- Karl West, Director, Medical Device Solutions, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Edward D. Herderick, Director of AM, Ohio State University
- Adam Clark, President and CEO, Tangible Solutions
- Dr. Jenny Chen, Founder/CEO, 3DHeals
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Networking and appetizers
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – Speakers
You must enter at the front of the building located on the corner of East 12th and Superior Ave. The event will take place in the 4th-floor conference room. If you arrive late or the building is locked, please text us at 440-855-9097.
Metered parking is free after 6 pm and is available along East 12th Street.
Use discount code “TeamNEO3DHEALS19″ for FREE registration!RSVP