Be part of the first annual smart manufacturing cluster of Northeast Ohio conference for a day of learning and networking with thought leaders in the industry.
In November of 2018, the Smart Manufacturing Cluster of Northeast Ohio released a roadmap with the goal of accelerating the adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The roadmap identified barriers currently faced by manufacturers, and provided initiatives for advancing IIoT adoption, developing new IIoT products, and presented initiatives for workforce development.
Smart Manufacturing Conference Agenda
- Welcome and Breakfast: 8 am – 9 am
- Plenary Sessions: 9 am – 12 pm
- Exhibitor Floor Open: 8 am – 9 am, 12 pm – 5 pm
- Networking Lunch: 12 pm – 1 pm
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions: 1 pm – 4 pm
- Closing Networking Reception: 4 pm – 5 pm
Smart Manufacturing Conference Speakers
Accelerating Gains from Manufacturing 4.0 – The Intelligent Road Map
Sath Rao, Director – Digital Solutions for Manufacturing, Hitachi Vantara